.

As I hope you can see from my work I have a passion for Photography! I spend all my free time learning and growing my knowledge for photography and how to better your experience with Images by Krys. The creativity is what I love the most. So to better serve you I take a limited number of Portrait sessions. This ways I can take the extra time to give you exactly what you came to your portrait artist for.

-Krys

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Peek into Matix's shoot

Just a peek of my favs more to come soon.

When I seen this basket at the store it totally sparked the idea of baby left at the doors step. I couldn't decide which look I like best so I posted all three.





Snuggled up with teddy!


This last one was a great idea but he didn't like it so much in the image. I had others of him just laying there but I kinda think this one was cuter.

No comments: